Abnormal uterine bleeding is defined as any ONE or more of the following:
- Menstrual bleeding greater than 6 days
- Irregular bleeding that comes unpredictably
- Any bleeding requiring a change of pad or tampon every 2 hours
- Any requirement to change at night
- Any need to double up on protection...tampon plus pad, double pads, etc.
- Any missed work, appointments or change in your daily routine to accommodate your period
- Any history of anemia due to heavy flow
- Any need to not wear white clothing
- Any desire to make your period more tolerable
We specialize in this issue and problem for women. Call for an evaluation or feel free to refer an acquaintance for these kinds of problems. This problem occurs in one in four women and with an accurate diagnosis, can be safely and easily treated.