Updates on Women's Health
Posts for category: Uncategorized
PRACTICE HEALTH ALERT
Now a few health coaching points: Checking in with you to let you know that during the Shelter-in-Place rule, I am available by cell phone at 707 592-0335 for medical questions preferably from 9 AM until 4 PM to accommodate prescription needs and pharmacy hours. Call after hours if urgent.
Be sure to follow the up-to-date, reliable Public Health recommendations and restrictions, especially the 6 feet or more distancing. Many are still standing in long lines closer together.
Call me specifically for breast and pelvic health issues, pain, bleeding, vaginitis, UTI symptoms, etc. as before. Do not go to the ER for these symptoms unless they are dire and for some reason, you cannot reach me.
Review all of your medications. Order your prescription refills at least a week or more in advance and try not to run out. As usual, call your pharmacy first and they will contact me.
It has never been more important to make healthy choices, especially in nutrition, exercise, stress management and cessation of smoking, vaping, excessive alcohol, etc.
Though we are apart, we are not alone. Stay in your family, friend, small group and large group circles by phone and social media.
Attend faith services on-line. Pray for God’s strength as you encourage yourself and help and encourage others.
Call me if I can help further. My staff and I are eager to resume normal office hours and direct care as soon as feasible. Our office will prepare for the safest environment possible on return.
May God bless you and yours in this special time. Sincerely and stay well.
John Armstrong, Staff and our Mascot Dutch the wonder dog!
Connecting the key research, the key phrases and best practices...
...EARLY DETECTION IS YOUR BEST PROTECTION
...STAND UP TO CANCER
THIS IS THE TALK...WE NOW EXPAND THE EFFORT TO WALK THE WALK
You can pass the word...
ULTRASOUND BREAST AND OVARIAN CANCER SCREENING OF THE NAPA VALLEY
NOT MORE THAN YOU NEED JUST MORE THAN YOU'VE EXPERIENCED
Cancer doesn't wait, why should anyone? Join us in making Breast and Ovarian Cancer...HISTORY.
John T. Armstrong Jr. MD MS and Staff
3434 Villa Lane Suite 360
Napa, CA. 94558
fax 707 257-4319
We are EXCITED about the launch of our new practice expansion with a new name...
ULTRASOUND BREAST AND OVARIAN CANCER
SCREENING OF THE NAPA VALLEY
We are connecting the dots in women's health with an updated evidence-based approach.
- Risk Assessment
- Dense Breast Evaluation
- Practical Genetic Counseling
- In-Office Hi-Def Ultrasound Screening
- Shared Decision Making
- Individual Surveillance Planning
- Menopause Care & Safe HRT
Check our consistent 5-Star patient reviews on this website.
We are walking the walk of early detection because EARLY DETECTION SAVES LIVES.
No referral or prior mammogram required. And as always, we appreciate your referrals.
Dr. A. and staff
Thanks for helping us launch our new 'ULTRASOUND BREAST AND OVARIAN CANCER SCREENING' program. Under one roof and in one visit you can:
- Learn your particular risk for breast and ovarian cancer, understand practical genetic counselling and put it all in perspective.
- Obtain state-of-the art ultrasound screening for breast, ovarian and other pelvic cancers (uterine, fallopian tube and endo-cervix).
- Be reassured that you are healthy and doing your best to avoid women's cancers and detect any potential changes early.
- Coordinate these findings and results with your general health, women's health, especially contraception, fertility, peri-menopause,menopause and bone health.
- Dispel the myths, answer your questions and provide solid reliable information on which you make your health decisions.
We are excited about expanding our practice in this direction and appreciate your referrals!
EARLY DETECTION IS YOUR BEST PROTECTION AND EARLY DETECTION SAVES LIVES
Through the years our practice has followed the 3 main principles of high-quality point-of-care imaging:
- The best state-of-the-art equipment.
- The highest training and experience in interpretation.
- Open access and affordability.
We have just acquired the latest ULTRA HIGH DEFINITION ULTRASOUND...The Toshiba Xario-100 with Color Doppler.
Combined with more up to date research on the value of ultrasound for diagnosis and screening we are expanding our mission...to make breast and ovarian cancer history. Feel free to share this news and we always appreciate your referrals.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
John T. Armstrong Jr. MD and Staff
Ultrasound Breast and Ovarian Cancer Screening of the Napa Valley